Their so very ADORABLE, though I won’t be able to buy one since I still have school 😦
Tempting isn’t it?
And Did you know?
* Tortoises can live up to 100-200 years (though I’m not really sure about the 200 part)
* Tortoises can hibernate for several months or even years!
* Tortoises are cute
* Tortoises are strictly vegetarians
* Tortoises can form bonds with their owners
* One time, a man trained his turtle (after 10 years or training)
* Tortoises make cute sounds when they mate
Their just soooo cute…
But there are some things you have to consider before you get one your own:
1. They live for a long time (literally), so get ready for the commitment for they may outlive you
2. They might get boring (for you!)
3. They need a heater and Vitamin D
4. They are solitary but you could buy 2 or more
5. They eat hay to get fiber so they could digest their food
6. Their a big mess!
7. They grow HUGE! especially sulcata tortoises, so you need to know the breed before you get one.
P.S: This is not ALL the things you need to know about tortoises so please do your research… THANK YOU!
k. BYE 🙂