This dream is rather different than what I normally dream about. This one, is more… normal (which is weird), cause usually my dream has a more creepy and futuristic looking place, but instead, it was my house. With the old red carpet. And instead of something eerie or scary, it was me and my family, practicing for church.
In my dream, I was sitting on the sofa with my mom while dad was on the ground playing the piano with Gab on his right side. In this dream, we were all practicing for a song at church, and there was a mobile phone floating in the thin air while it takes video of us. (the only thing unusual)
And we were all smiling… mom even slipped a few notes and went out off tune, but she just laughed. The rest of us did.
Then the most funny part was that dad… dad- did something funny. But I forgot what it was. He farted? I guess? He made a funny face? I feel so bad for loosing this bit. I hope I’ll remember it soon.
The whole reason though, why I’m up early just to share this dream with you is,
1. I want to understand the dream, to know what it meant.
2. Most of the dreams I had were sad and scary.
3. I’m feeling depressed. I’m suddenly comparing my life to others. My friends are out there having fun, while I’m… I’m lying here… on the floor, no kidding 😀 hehe wanted to joke a little, I need to have some sense in me. GOD has a way, I just have to be patient.
4. I love this. The dream to be specific. Me and my family had done it before, singing together for JESUS. And it was- I wanted to cry because I was just so emotional, but not in front of them. I love GOD so much, that He gave me such a beautiful family…
And those are the reasons why, and after writing a whole list of reasons, I realized that, (another lists of reasons coming up)
1. I am blessed.
2. I have a beautiful sister.
3. I have a family.
4. I have friends.
5. I dont know if GOD is trying to show me something with this dream, but I really do hope so.
6. My dream, must’ve been speaking of how it was like when me and my family did things together for the glory of the LORD. Why? Because that red carpet hasn’t been used, since it got all dirty and hard to clean. Though I am not a 100% sure with what my dream means, I really really do want to be with my family, doing things that would glorify GOD.
7. But then again, my dream must’ve been about how we should spend our days with CHRIST, with our family. I just couldnt help but add the fuzzy red carpet into this :D. I bought that carpet… it had a good quality when we were at the mall. Apparently, our scheduled cleaning time isn’t that early, so it got messy quick. *sheepish smile*
So, that basically wraps it up! I’m happy I had this… chat with you guys 🙂 I miss blogging, I really do. And after this, it made me want to blog again. Maybe, because I didn’t have anyone to talk to, and that I have been busy trying to be busy to even talk to GOD.
I am really really sorry Father… I’m sorry…
Can I talk to Him for a minute? I just need some time, and I thought that this is a good one. I wont be typing what I am saying to Him, it is to be heard by His ears only.
Okay, so, I’m gonna end this with a ‘see you later’? I’m not really my witty self today, its 7:03 AM now, and I couldn’t sleep. I wanna keep tying, but I gotta post this 🙂
Umm, I want you guys to pray for me though, and- there’s a lot of people I want you to pray for with me, but for safety reasons (which I rarely do, but I have to keep aware at times) I will change their names- I want you to pray for my Family (mom, dad, and sister), for the church, my Aunt and her pregnancy (her uterus has the shape of a heart, and the baby will have trouble growing), my Aunt orange and her husband, whatever their difficulties are (she wouldn’t tell), my friend Jim for feeling so alone, left out, and jealousy, and lastly my grandparents, Apoy Lolli ,who is 90+ in age, but still going strong and Nanay Mari, who is 80+ and has some problems here and there, but through our Lord Jesus Christ, nothing is impossible!
Thank you my lovlies 🙂 God bless!